War chest

beestondog

Does anybody know whether the War Chest Club is running on into the middle 8's or bottom 8's if that's where we end up.

Cheers Roger.

Yes. Until end of season. If playing hope we are paying more winning pay! This is where the War Chest helps the Club.

Hope a good turn out on Friday in Rons Lounge for cheaper drinks , free pork sarnies & rugby talk from John Kear after training plus music and chat.

Vital times at Club at moment and still in our hands. Put disappointment of last game behind us and give London a game for us to remember.

What's the clubs email address so I can let them know I'm coming Friday?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Yes. Until end of season. If playing hope we are paying more winning pay! This is where the War Chest helps the Club.

Hope a good turn out on Friday in Rons Lounge for cheaper drinks , free pork sarnies & rugby talk from John Kear after training plus music and chat.

Vital times at Club at moment and still in our hands. Put disappointment of last game behind us and give London a game for us to remember.

Hi Kevin, i'm member 105 so going on posts above I have won a prize? If so, I would like to donate this to whoever wins man of the match against London.

Archived