Current Australian Super League coaches humiliate themselves

Nathan Brown is staying at Huddersfield - it's a lovely place ;)

link to Examiner

:D

According to word on the street Nathan Brown read my original post and started to take a long, hard look at himself. He didn't like what he saw.

This announcement must surely be the outcome.

Edited by ParisSurtout

Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only religious people like Adrian Morley have the moral strength to stand up to the Kiwis.

I think that really is the silliest thing I've ever read on here.

It's a shame though, really. I still had hope that you were an idiot and not a troll, but nobody is as stupid as your last few comments.

People called Romans they go the house

I think that really is the silliest thing I've ever read on here.

Don't knock the power of religion Mr P. It is vital for retaining the civilisational respect for opponents among many tough rugby league players. So many of the Polynesian peoples themselves are religious Christians. David Solomona and Ali Lauititi come to mind, as does Israel Folau. Religion enables you to accept pain and suffering. It also mitigates the darker desires, such as the desire to maim, and the desire for revenge. So you never hear of the likes of Ali Lauititi or David Solomona undertaking vicious play or excessively violent tackles.

Religious sentiment is weaker in Australia. You can be certain that the more vicious Australian players such as Paul Gallen and Luke O'Donnell are not religious.

Adrian Morley and Matt King now go to church together. That has enabled Matt King to settle down in northern England much better than he had been, and we have seen the positive results in his on field performance.

I am not religious but I see the social virtues of moderate religious commitment.

Edited by ParisSurtout

Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____