Our shirt prices

snake1985

No prices on at all now, maybe a mistake. :huh:

Acting before thinking again? The club need to appreciate the impact on the faithful suh a huge hike in prices might have. I appreciate that times are hard for the club, but 25% increase may be the difference between a purchase or none. Risky I would say.

Edited by micngill

Acting before thinking again? The club need to appreciate the impact on the faithful suh a huge hike in prices might have. I appreciate that times are hard for the club, but 25% increase may be the difference between a purchase or none. Risky I would say.

Or possibly just an error in inputting by whoever was updating the shop website, which has now been corrected. No price is showing, as the items are not available yet.

Don't be so negative people!

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Or possibly just an error in inputting by whoever was updating the shop website, which has now been corrected. No price is showing, as the items are not available yet.

Don't be so negative people!

the dons shirts arent available until 10th dec......and their shirts are

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

soz, didnt know i was involved in a row....just giving my opinion against someone elses.......dont know how many people saw the price....the starter of the thread did,I did....if ya want to question our integrity...fire away.

I saw it priced at

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I went up to Rovers last night to see The Grumbleweeds (who were hilarious ) and i asked Andy McNeill who was there if the shirts were going to be

Im Fev and im proud

no :dry: i got a full refund though :D

You should have charged interest as well :D

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.