DONT AGREE

excolt

Are there any Hornets supporters who agree with the coaches view on the Hornets website that Oldham are a better side than N.Wales and Swinton? Icertaianly don't and I hope this will not be used as an excuse should we lose on Friday

I've not seen the Biffs play this year so have not idea if they are "better" than us.

If you've seen them play lets have an assessment of what you've seen. Where are they strong, where are they weak?

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

I hope they aren't better than our two earlier opponents. They've had two good results, winning at Barrow isn't easy and Sheffield are a top class side so getting beat there is no disgrace. We'll know more after they play North Wales tomorrow. What conditions there will be like after the weather we're having at the moment is anyone's guess.

I'm just a bit concerned we're going into the game a bit under prepared. We could have done with this game coming later on in the season.

I've searched the official site and I can't find where Tol says that Ex Colt, can you help an old git with dodgy eyes find the piece you are referring to.

Kind Regards

The Baron

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

I've searched the official site and I can't find where Tol says that Ex Colt, can you help an old git with dodgy eyes find the piece you are referring to.

Kind Regards

The Baron

http://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/News/Article/39127

Its at the bottom of this review ...

“We’ve had a tinker now and we’ve played the two cup competitions and got nowhere, quite rightly so on performance, but the bread and butter of the season starts in two weeks.

“We’re up against an Oldham team, and no disrespect to our opponents recently, that are better than Swinton and North Wales I'd imagine.

“It’s a real baptism of fire to start the season at home against our fiercest rivals and we need to be better and we all know that. “

http://twitter.com/vinnieclough

!!!!! ROCHDALE HORNETS !!!!!!

R

Click on news,then scroll down to older news .Its under " back to the drawing board "

I can see where Tol claims the Biffs may be better than the Lions and North Wales but can see where he claims they're better than us.

They may or may not be, there's a good chance it's just a bit of psychology to pick the team up.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

Archived