parking at anfield

just a heads up the best parking for the four nations final at anfield will be in and around goodison park it costs 10-15 pounds but the car parks are secure and manned. best way to get there is to take the a580 off the m57 and follow signs for liverpool/bootle as you go past the sports grounds on your left carry straight on onto walton lane and you will see goodison on your left, the car parks are located opposite stanley park in gwladys street school and the everton car parks.. its just a short walk across stanley park to anfield 

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

just a heads up the best parking for the four nations final at anfield will be in and around goodison park it costs 10-15 pounds but the car parks are secure and manned. best way to get there is to take the a580 off the m57 and follow signs for liverpool/bootle as you go past the sports grounds on your left carry straight on onto walton lane and you will see goodison on your left, the car parks are located opposite stanley park in gwladys street school and the everton car parks.. its just a short walk across stanley park to anfield

just about all the on-street parking for miles around has now gone - it's residents only.

i park on gladwys street school when i go to anfield its secure and walled in plus the gates are manned at all times 

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

the park or the albert at the kop end

Well I don't believe there was a rebellious six!

I don't like P-R!

And I'm not altogether sure about Martyn Sadler!

Sorry everyone I misread the OP I thought it said Parky at Anfield!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

10-15 £ to park. Do they valet it aswell?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived