Stobart sponsorship deal & truck spotting

Don't think I ever logged my sighting of a toy one in the main toy shop in the centre of Buxton at Christmas.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year I must have achieved my highest ammount of driving on the motorways and yet I have never seen a Stobart's lorry with a rugby league motif. Would have been easier to have had a sign by each motorway advertising Super League.Afriend of mine is a coach driver in S Wales doing regular holiday tours and has yet to see a rugby decorated Stobart lorry, made me resolve never again to look out for one.

Last year I must have achieved my highest ammount of driving on the motorways and yet I have never seen a Stobart's lorry with a rugby league motif. Would have been easier to have had a sign by each motorway advertising Super League.Afriend of mine is a coach driver in S Wales doing regular holiday tours and has yet to see a rugby decorated Stobart lorry, made me resolve never again to look out for one.

I did my lowest amount of motorway driving last year and saw loads of them! Saw another one on Friday afternoon too.

Luck of the draw, I guess

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

• 1 month later...

Saw a Sam Tomkins lorry on the M25 last night under the river Thames.

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived