Help Please!

Hi I am away in Correlejo at the moment and need to find a bar showing the England game on Saturday, I can't bare streaming onto a phone!

Any assistance would be welcome

Even though I don t know where Correlejo is, I m sure there must an 'Irish ' pub there that will show it- if there isn t a Premier League on at the same time!

The Corner House looks to be your best bet - they have 8 screens so surely one can be tuned to rugby league?

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

There is a Kiwi bar in Coventry Garden. Not sure of the address but I have been there a few times . Look for it on the Internet.

I ve looked on the Internet and the bar in Covent Garden is not showing up. Perhaps it has closed. There are also the frightful Walkabouts! I. Am going to the Leicester Square Theatre this afternoon to buy tickets for John Shuttleworth and Henning Wehn so I go and have a look and let you know.

I bought my tickets and then went a walk round Covent Garden and the Kiwi bar on Maiden Lane is now Franco Manca pizza restaurant. Then I went to Essex Strret near the RCJ and the New Zealand pub there is now a coffee shop-just what we need,another coffee shop!

However the game is on BBC isn t it so you could stay at your son s place and watch.Which is what I d do if I was at home but I ll be at Huddersfield.

Archived