Sam Barlow Assaults UK Anti-Doping Officer

In criminal and civil law, assault is an attempt to initiate harmful or offensive contact with a person, or a threat to do so It is distinct from battery which refers to the actual achievement of such contact.

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squats for the big lads ! with him on your shoulders! One big scarey bloke he was! "Do you do weights? "

Bumped into him a few times in the early nineties still get an adrenaline rush /panic when his face appears on websites lol!

Did he ask to touch your biceps?

Can't find any stats on drug tests per club etc, though. Any ideas anyone?

I doubt they would break it down per club?  Patly because they can use intelligence to target some clubs/players.  Breaking it down per club might result in people wondering why X club gets more testing than others.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

My question to you all is what would you do if some guy was knocking around outside your house late one Saturday night,refusing to tell you what he was up to etc? Sensible answers only please,so that rules out angelic silly,i mean cynic

Can't find any stats on drug tests per club etc, though. Any ideas anyone?

If its has often as the times they have been cited and up before the Disciplinary, they will be well top.

Barlow has been a loose cannon for years, and putting Hock in the mix, has just about topped it off.

HW

If its has often as the times they have been cited and up before the Disciplinary, they will be well top.

Barlow has been a loose cannon for years, and putting Hock in the mix, has just about topped it off.

HW

Chubbys on in Blackpool over the weekend, you can do his warm up

In criminal and civil law, assault is an attempt to initiate harmful or offensive contact with a person, or a threat to do so It is distinct from battery which refers to the actual achievement of such contact.

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm

But there is also a law against invasion of reasonable privacy

UKAD do target testing so if and that's a big IF Leigh players were tested more fan any other club last season then the testers will have had reason whether that was hard evidence or intuition.

On he basis that one of their players failed a second test then that would be reason in itself to focus on Leigh

So apologies for stopping any conspiracy theories although I understand all the testers were from Yorkshire

My question to you all is what would you do if some guy was knocking around outside your house late one Saturday night,refusing to tell you what he was up to etc? Sensible answers only please,so that rules out angelic silly,i mean cynic

Back this up with some facts if you can please or is it just what you heard down the pub?

UKAD do target testing so if and that's a big IF Leigh players were tested more fan any other club last season then the testers will have had reason whether that was hard evidence or intuition.

On he basis that one of their players failed a second test then that would be reason in itself to focus on Leigh

So apologies for stopping any conspiracy theories although I understand all the testers were from Yorkshire

most talking to Fev/Dewsbury fans also don't forget. Probably tested as much as Fev then on that logic but it would be interesting to get a breakdown, and Penkys test was at best dubious imo but that's chip paper now

• 2 weeks later...

What was the outcome for Barlow at the drugs panel yesterday? ( While I await the RFL disciplinary result  for other Leigh players )

No news on Mr Barlow, however the scores on the doors for the rest are as follows; Higham 3 games, Hock 3 games, Acton 7 games. It's certainly a roller coaster if you're a Leigh fan.

No news on Mr Barlow, however the scores on the doors for the rest are as follows; Higham 3 games, Hock 3 games, Acton 7 games. It's certainly a roller coaster if you're a Leigh fan.

What did Sims get for his punching v Singleton? or Singleton for that matter.Maybe DB should buy shares in the Wire /Leeds Rollercoaster on its way to Red Hall. ;)

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

Archived