Peacock on Super League Show

Batley Bob

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wants more money for the Super League Clubs to throw down the drain. If they set the example of using some of their surplus by having reserve teams in order to put a halt to the dreaded DR system then the game might be in better shape.Greedy sods.

He wants more money for the Super League Clubs to throw down the drain. If they set the example of using some of their surplus by having reserve teams in order to put a halt to the dreaded DR system then the game might be in better shape.Greedy sods.

not happy batley n fev are getting a million between em it seems

IMG_0583.JPG

I saw that also. Tanya did move things on quickly.

He came across appallingly throughout. He was complaining about Hull KR losing. He was intransigent about one of his own players. Then he came out with that ridiculous comment about the funding.

I don't think he's right in what he said there but I've heard him mention before that we need to be on equal terms with the NRL teams. Maybe that's the angle he was coming from.

My view is that more money should be spent in lower division to the point where we could have full time players in the top 3 divisions of the sport. I know we're a long way off that but it would be great.

I saw that also. Tanya did move things on quickly.

He came across appallingly throughout. He was complaining about Hull KR losing. He was intransigent about one of his own players. Then he came out with that ridiculous comment about the funding.

It was disgusting the things he said about Albert Kelly. Ridiculing one of their star men on a TV show when the player had no chance to defend himself

I could not agree more - terrible comments about funding - just shows how clubs outside Super League are seen by to so called elite. I for one as a Swinton supporter was really pleased to see Batley make the top four and get extra cash for next season - even if you got there by beating us heavily ...............

I'm 25 btw ;)

If that's the case you've had a blooody hard life mate! 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

That makes you 21 so shhhhhhhhh

Mate ;)

I've heard the headingley cricket scoreboard has been twisted around to accommodate Friday nights rugby game ;)

Must be expecting a few ;)

Yorkshires at home friday , think they will need it , or did you mean it will be a cricket score !!!!!!! surely not coolie , is PM bringing you to the game mate

IMG_0583.JPG

Archived