17 Jun: SL: Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • Catalans Dragons

Discuss Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyneham, Ormsby and bailey dropped. Hughes,Westwood, Russell and penny all back. Full first choice pack and two wingers (penny and Russell) and dwyer and Westwood on bench looks our strongest side for two months.

Catalans are without 10 first choice players:  Krisnan Inu, Vincent Duport, Richie Myler, Louis Anderson, Justin Horo, Greg Mounis, Dave Taylor, Olivier Elima, Willie Mason, and Paul Aiton,

Weakest team in months.

Wire by 13

Catalans are without 10 first choice players:  Krisnan Inu, Vincent Duport, Richie Myler, Louis Anderson, Justin Horo, Greg Mounis, Dave Taylor, Olivier Elima, Willie Mason, and Paul Aiton,

Weakest team in months.

Wire by 13

How many of those will be missing next Saturday as well?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Can only see a comfortable wire win here I'm afraid. Maybe by 20 points but on the positive side it's good to see so many Frenchmen in the side including a few academy prospects.

16 of us from villeneuve minervois will be there , end of season trip! Off to blackpool on Saturday! Show them a bit of English seaside fun!

In good company there Alan with Wayne Bennett and maybe the French U20s rugby union party.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

16 of us from villeneuve minervois will be there , end of season trip! Off to blackpool on Saturday! Show them a bit of English seaside fun!

Hope you make some noise. The Dragon mascot making his away game debut tonight!!

I can see nothing but a Cats win, thought Warrington were awful last week and possibly in a false position in the table

I can see nothing but a Cats win, thought Warrington were awful last week and possibly in a false position in the table

:blink:

I admire your optimism but I think Catalans will lose by 2-3 scores at least. If there are indeed 10 players missing from their line up, it's gonna be a big ask to compete.

As for Wire being awful last week, the conditions were poor, I think the ball is suspect under such conditions and Hull FC put them under a lot of pressure defensively.

And I don't believe Wire are in a false position in the table either.

Apart from that, I agree entirely with you.

Lyneham, Ormsby and bailey dropped. Hughes,Westwood, Russell and penny all back. Full first choice pack and two wingers (penny and Russell) and dwyer and Westwood on bench looks our strongest side for two months.

Bailey IS in the squad for Wilde. It was merely a typo error that he was left out. The correction was made shortly after the original squad was announced. Garcia has not yet re-signed for Les Cats, but may be on their books by next week.

Any Wire fans going to the game make sure you buy barnyia (Alan) a beer or two.  A true hero of the treize cause.

And go and get your photo taken with the first try scorer in SL who will be with him at the game.

Weakest team in months.

Wire by 13

Just checked the betting on this game and was really surprised to see Warrington at 2/9 to win the game.

Having read that I now see why.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Blood from his ear was it?

That was an appalling challenge by Sims.

Sandow creates a great try for Atkins, Wire certainly missed Sandow last week.

Archived