03 Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Widnes Vikings KO 3pm

Discuss Leeds Rhinos v Widnes Vikings here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

Not sure about this one, normally you'd put a tick in the home win box but this could go either way.

Still think Leeds must be favourites but I'll go for a shock away win.

Leeds 18 Chemics 26.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6-0 Leeds.

6-4 Leeds

16-10 Leeds

22-22. The Smellies have scored the last two tries.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 mins 24 seconds left.  :blink:

Mellor DG,

22-23 Widnes

Game over, well done Chemics.

22-23.

Sounds like Thaler has had a massive say on the outcome. Leeds should have had a penalty under the Widnes sticks before Widnes drop goal apparently

Can't have been, Wigan weren't playing.

Huge win for Widnes this

Doesnt this condemn Leeds to the middle 8's?

Yes it does.

Sounds like Thaler has had a massive say on the outcome. Leeds should have had a penalty under the Widnes sticks before Widnes drop goal apparently

I was wondering how long after the match finished before fingers being pointed at the referee :rolleyes:

I guess Leeds have nothing to play for in their next 3 games. Good news for Hull & Wigan.

I was wondering how long after the match finished before fingers being pointed at the referee :rolleyes:

I guess Leeds have nothing to play for in their next 3 games. Good news for Hull & Wigan.

Snapski is a Cas supporter.Just pointing that out to counter the rolling eyes.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Not true - they need to try and finish 8-10th to get the extra home game in the middle 8s

Snapski is a Cas supporter.Just pointing that out to counter the rolling eyes.

Yes, I know - also the word "apparently" suggested he'd heard from elsewhere. Just that it seems to have been a common feature of Leeds losses this year...

Archived