24 Jul: SL: Widnes Vikings v Catalans Dragons KO 3pm

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings
    • Draw
    • Catalans Dragons

Discuss Widnes Vikings v Catalans Dragons here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

Pat Richards, Willie Mason, Arthur Romano out. 

Glenn Stewart, Jodie Broughton, Lambert Belmas (U19) on. 

That looks like a severe case of team strengthening to me.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

A must-win game for Catalans now. Lately they seem to go into self destruct after getting into strong positions in games. By now they really should have secured a top 4 place but seemed determined to trip themselves up. Lets hope they travel with the right attitude.

Home win for me please, would save us a trip to the South of France in the play offs.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Dave Taylor scores for Catalans after Widnes went 6-0 up.

Carney misses conversion from under the sticks.

6-4.

Ah Van in,

10-4.

Widnes 12 Les Cats 4.

Is this on BBC Radio Merseyside? It was scheduled but I can't seem to find it.

Don't think so, it's on Wire FM though.

http://tunein.com/radio/Wire-FM-1072-s45571/

Widnes 14 Les Cats 4.

Half time,

14-4.

Mellor extends the Chemics lead.

Widnes 20 Catalans 4.

Aaaron Heremaiah under the sticks, didn't expect this.

Widnes 26 Catalans 4

Crowd 4,195, Mellor MOM.

Stefan March over,

30-4.

That's how it ended,

32-4.

Although they beat Catalans not Cas...

Catalans really have gone t1ts-up.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Did anyone on here actually see the game?

One of the BBC Merseyside commentators said that Todd Carney "had a nightmare." How so?

Two knock ons, A kick out on the full and a missed conversion about 5 yards to the right of the posts

I'd agree he didn't have the best of games

I'm so laughing out loud at the moment. 

The french forums have been going for the whole explaining that we were losing games because of Escaré playing and Carney/Stewart not playing. 

It is only now that they're starting to realise how dumb we have been the last couple of months.

It's funny because the summer is right here and everyone in Perpignan can see the players drinking on a thursday night or on a random beach club getting boozed up the night before a game then having nightmares on the field. Time to do something, M.President. 

Congrats to Widnes, they deserve the win. Unfortunately you can only play what's in front of you but I don't think they'll mind. 

Archived