Catalan at home

With our recent inconsistent form, can we put up a good fight for the TV cameras? Or is it too much to ask after Sundays valiant effort at Leigh?

Will there be much of a crowd bearing in mind the opposition and its on TV?

Thoughts?

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

I'll be happy if we can make it a contest till half-time and the margin <30

Oh and no injuries more importantly!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

With our recent inconsistent form, can we put up a good fight for the TV cameras? Or is it too much to ask after Sundays valiant effort at Leigh?

Thoughts?

How is the game being promoted around town and in W Yorks in general?

Does anyone know it is on?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Thoughts?

Can't see us running them too close, personally.  They have a lot of quality IMO.

Bulldogs 10 Dragons 40

Crowd about 1,100? Pricing should see a slight upturn.

Mr Hewer ref, it could have been worse and been Mr Alibert :buba:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

2.Wayne Reittie. 3. Chris Ulugia. 4. Shaun Squires. 5. Shaun Ainscough. 6. Cane Southernwood. 7. Dom Brambani. 8. Keegan Hirst. 9. Luke Blake. 10. Alex Rowe. 14. James Davey. 17. Joe Chandler. 18. Tom Lillycrop. 19. Alex Bretherton. 20. Alastair Leak. 21. James Brown. 22. Dave Scott. 24. James Harrison. 26. Alex Brown. 28. Dave Petersen.

Catalans Dragons headcoach Laurent Frayssinous has named his 19 man squad for the Friday night Ladbrokes Challenge Cup game against Batley Bulldogs at the Fox's Biscuit Stadium.

The staff still without Paul Aiton, Olivier Elima, Todd Carney and Krisnan Inu, injured.

The squad

1 Tony Gigot
2 Jodie Broughton
4 Vincent Duport
5 Pat Richards
7 Richie Myler
8 Louis Anderson
10 Rémi Casty
11 Glenn Stewart
12 Justin Horo
13 Jason Baitieri
14 Dave Taylor
15 Julian Bousquet
16 Eloi Pelissier
17 Greg Mounis
18 Thomas Bosc
20 Fouad Yaha
22 Antoni Maria
27 Lucas Albert
29 Willie Mason

IMG_0583.JPG

Catalans Dragons headcoach Laurent Frayssinous has named his 19 man squad for the Friday night Ladbrokes Challenge Cup game against Batley Bulldogs at the Fox's Biscuit Stadium.

The staff still without Paul Aiton, Olivier Elima, Todd Carney and Krisnan Inu, injured.

The squad

1 Tony Gigot

2 Jodie Broughton

4 Vincent Duport

5 Pat Richards

7 Richie Myler

8 Louis Anderson

10 Rémi Casty

11 Glenn Stewart

12 Justin Horo

13 Jason Baitieri

14 Dave Taylor

15 Julian Bousquet

16 Eloi Pelissier

17 Greg Mounis

18 Thomas Bosc

20 Fouad Yaha

22 Antoni Maria

27 Lucas Albert

29 Willie Mason

With all their injuries ...

Should be a walk in the park for us now.... ;)  ;)

Mason and Taylor!

Aussie Dragons!! So much for the idea that Catalans were supposed to be there to improve the French game at international level.On a local level, I assumed Boyle and Minikin would be cup-tied, is Casey injured or has JK picked the squad to give our all season lads a crack? Great to see Rowey and Chris U back.

Looking forward to rowes return. At least his thumb didnt restrict his fitness whilst being sidelined. Ones things for sure we wont be bullied but defense on first contact needs to be tight. Jodie broughton will take some controlling as will Taylor

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I saw Broughton pip Jones-Bishop to be crowned rugby league's fastest man. Going back five or six years now but don't think it has been run since. JK will have done his homework and equipped our lads as best he can.

For the lads whom fancy a step up or step out this will be there showcase. Players moving on is part of the game but whilst a bulldog be a bulldog

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

With all their injuries ...

Should be a walk in the park for us now.... ;)  ;)

No Morgan Escare so they are going to struggle for pace. Looks a formality to me.  :buba:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Would of prefered a mud bath with piercing hail stone but hey I cant see many folk cheering for dragons so home advantage must count for something!

After match thoughts; apart from that awful 12 minutes I'm immensely proud of the the way we stood up to the task, every one put in their best as far as I'm concerned. Special mention from me for the oldest and youngest of the 17 Brev and young Harrison...tackled to a standstill, that lad is coming on a treat and Alex belies his years, remember he only signed this year as an afterthought thinking the new signings would keep him out and he's played every game and has never let the side down. In between those 2 couldn't pick a man who didn't do whatever he could. Use this and the Leigh game to re-energise. Well done John Kear, staff and players.

Archived