Keighley away

Thunder fan

Next up for thunder is a very tough away game at keighley cougars this Saturday the 4th of June 6pm k.o, always a tough place to go cougar park, after our awful performance against york let's forget that and move on now, I dont expect to see us play that bad again, I will be at cougar park and I can't wait, always good banter with their fans, hoping this time we get the win, though it won't be easy, come on thunder!!!

Match report is on the website, 1st half we played realy well leading 10-6 at half time, I was really looking forward to the second half, though what I witnessed in the first 15 minutes of the second half was awful, keighley smashed us with 5 converted trys 30 points in first 15 minutes of the second half and blew us away, that 15 minutes was awful and coSt us the game, all the hard work in the first half wasted, obviously their coach Paul March must of went nuts at them at half time, came out on fire second half, we missed hardcastle at 7 and rennie at prop big time, also hope to see ali blair and fran Welsh back in the side against toulouse next game, we missed them 4 players big time on Saturday.

Archived