Come on Knights fans. Let's make some noise!

White Knight

Brilliant news this week. Time for us all to start pulling in the same direction to ensure that this great club truly fulfils its potential. To supporters both old and new, now is the time to get behind Jon and his team and James and the players and show just what the Knights Army are capable of with the aim of bringing the good times back. You have proved in the past that your support can be amazing, turning out in numbers and turning away fixtures into 'home games'. We were one big Knights family in those days and it was just amazing to be a part of it. I remember packed stands, a sea of blue and white, smiles on faces and tremendous vocal support. Let's show the rugby world what they have been missing!

Come on you Knights!

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Not being negative but I'd like an official announcement of who the new consortium is behind Jon Flatman before I get too excited. Baldwin, Jennings & Knowles were supposed to be the saviours back in early 2015 and we were told Guildford wasn't in charge anymore.

Until then my season ticket money is staying in my pocket.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived