1. 1. Who will win

• Crusaders
    • Quins
    • Draw

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... what went wrong :O the game was in the bag, FIX :angry: conspiracy :angry2:

From what those too clowns said "the penalty goal went through a house at the end of the ground and then from the restart the ball was knocked on by Harlequins cue two tries in four minutes".

its a funny old game im gritting my teeth while i type this :glare: but here goes, well done cru's and credit to them for not giving up. they came from behind to beat cas at the death and if i remember rightly they also came from behind late on to beat catalan a few weeks ago. obviously i still hope cas get 8th spot but if we dont il be glad its you lot an not wakey or the dulls

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

TOP EIGHT! :D

Got to stay there now. :O

Remaining fixtures:

8th Crusaders RL: Hull FC (A), St Helens (A), Hull KR (H). 22 points

--------------------------------The----------------Play-Off----------------Line--------------------------------

9th Castleford: Leeds (H), Harlequins (H), St Helens (A). 20 points

Both sides to play St Helens, and two both two tough home games in Hull KR and Leeds.

I think should the Crusaders win at the KC next Friday it's bye bye Castleford.

Remaining fixtures:

8th Crusaders RL: Hull FC (A), St Helens (A), Hull KR (H). 22 points

--------------------------------The----------------Play-Off----------------Line--------------------------------

9th Castleford: Leeds (H), Harlequins (H), St Helens (A). 20 points

Both sides to play St Helens, and two both two tough home games in Hull KR and Leeds.

I think should the Crusaders win at the KC next Friday it's bye bye Castleford.

unless lightning strikes twice n we beat leeds :lol:

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

unless lightning strikes twice n we beat leeds :lol:

It's a shame we are playing at Knowsley Road (does the scoreboard have three digits? :lol: ) because I think your game will be a classic and I'm gutted I won't be able to see it as live.

Still you never know, we may just break the losing run a week today.

its a funny old game im gritting my teeth while i type this :glare: but here goes, well done cru's and credit to them for not giving up. they came from behind to beat cas at the death and if i remember rightly they also came from behind late on to beat catalan a few weeks ago. obviously i still hope cas get 8th spot but if we dont il be glad its you lot an not wakey or the dulls

Cheers Jackknife. Good luck and may the best team in the bottom half of the table make the play-offs - as long as it's us! ;)

I don't know what to make of that commentary. I really don't. :blink:

Good win for Crusaders though.

The one thing you need to do is reiterate where the ball is and who has possession, the pair of them did neither.

Edited by Tommy The C5t

I don't know what to make of that commentary. I really don't. :blink:

Good win for Crusaders though.

I agree, it really did make for excruciatingly painful listening and it did nothing to soothe my already fraught nerves!

The one thing you need to do is reiterate where the ball is and who has possession, the pair of them did neither.

...and they were unenthusiastically straight forward about it.

Hard listening, compared to what stations more used to the job do.

We call them for bias, but ffs, compared to what London offers, quality.

Mick, you know what to do, get that job in the smoke....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... what went wrong :O the game was in the bag, FIX :angry: conspiracy :angry2:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh splendid. The conspiracy is in an advanced stage. Croooooooosaders.

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx