Au Revoir Ian Hardman

Rarefrith

If he is under contract how much will we get for him

By the way i hope he does not go anywhere he is one of our better players and anyone can start a rumour

My guess is that it would go to a tribunal and as we aren't a SL team they will order them to pay us 2 satsumas and play a friendly in front of a 2/3 empty ground where we get the takings. we'll never get a fair judgement cos we never have done.

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Im trying not be too negative but if Hardman goes I fear our slim chances of a cup final this year go with him. Our attack wasnt the most threatening last year but just about all the threat came from Harris and Hardman. with both gone I fear the worse.

On the plus side Tommy Saxton will do a great job in a roaming fb role but probably wont give us the shape we need. Hope a good replacement can be found or maybe a controlling half.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Im trying not be too negative but if Hardman goes I fear our slim chances of a cup final this year go with him. Our attack wasnt the most threatening last year but just about all the threat came from Harris and Hardman. with both gone I fear the worse.

On the plus side Tommy Saxton will do a great job in a roaming fb role but probably wont give us the shape we need. Hope a good replacement can be found or maybe a controlling half.

Can't see any of these rumours on the Cas RL Fans forum, would have thought there might have been some mention of it on there.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb