1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be very painful for us lot travelling across but then it's nothing we're not used to.

If Hull's forwards get stuck in early we may have a chance but can't see it tbh.

Also, a bit of over exuberance may lead to the odd card or two which would probably see a massacre ensuing.

Briers to have an easy evening, he loves playing against us cos he knows we're ######.

Wire by 38. Bah!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

This could be very painful for us lot travelling across but then it's nothing we're not used to.

If Hull's forwards get stuck in early we may have a chance but can't see it tbh.

Also, a bit of over exuberance may lead to the odd card or two which would probably see a massacre ensuing.

Briers to have an easy evening, he loves playing against us cos he knows we're ######.

Wire by 38. Bah!

Wire to be complacent before next week and Hull to pull off a shock win

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Jack Briscoe is in the 19 man squad. Looks like it's him or...

Craig img_perimeter_turnstyle.jpg Hall to replace the suspended Jordan Tansey.

Wires won't take this one of granted,they still want 2nd place. Wires by 16.

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

I fully expect a big performance from Warrington. At home with a big crowd and the excellent night game atmosphere. A few players will be trying to force their way in for next week and they all know we have to win to finish second. Wire by 30 for me but being a Warrington fan for 35yrs I can't help thinking we might get beat :rolleyes:

I fully expect a big performance from Warrington. At home with a big crowd and the excellent night game atmosphere. A few players will be trying to force their way in for next week and they all know we have to win to finish second. Wire by 30 for me but being a Warrington fan for 35yrs I can't help thinking we might get beat :rolleyes:
I think that Hull will be tougher to beat than that, however I am hopeful of a good performance due to the reasons you state above.

We have a pretty healthy squad at the moment, meaning that some major players will probably miss out on Wembley, so I would expect the players to be well up for it.

Jack Briscoe is in the 19 man squad. Looks like it's him or...

Craig Hall to replace the suspended Jordan Tansey.

Unsurprisingly, it will be Craig Hall according to Richard Agar on the sports news this morning.

Looking on the bright side, the BBC had a Met Office weather warning for heavy rain in the North West today. Might keep the score down.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Wire by 38. Bah!

What an honestly blatant statement, well done for that its a breath of fresh air from a fan of a team to come out with it straight like that.

Unfortunately I do agree with you, especially your last sentence.

At the beginning of the season I thought with the signings they made they would be up at the very top by this time of the year, moreso following their first game V saints but I reckoned without the coaching staff whom I believe are the ones at Hull not up to S/Ls expected standards oh, plus Craig Hall! :blush:

What an honestly blatant statement, well done for that its a breath of fresh air from a fan of a team to come out with it straight like that.

Unfortunately I do agree with you, especially your last sentence.

At the beginning of the season I thought with the signings they made they would be up at the very top by this time of the year, moreso following their first game V saints but I reckoned without the coaching staff whom I believe are the ones at Hull not up to S/Ls expected standards oh, plus Craig Hall! :blush:

Hmmm. Not up to standard but still sitting 4th in the league with 2 rounds to go? Throw in the fact that Hulls first choice half backs have only managed 4 games together I would say it is a fair improvement on second bottom 2009!

The rugby hasnt always been great and I expect a bit of a hiding this evening but if you had told every Hull fan they could be in this position with 2 rounds to go every one of them would have snapped your hand off.

Hmmm. Not up to standard but still sitting 4th in the league with 2 rounds to go? Throw in the fact that Hulls first choice half backs have only managed 4 games together I would say it is a fair improvement on second bottom 2009!

The rugby hasnt always been great and I expect a bit of a hiding this evening but if you had told every Hull fan they could be in this position with 2 rounds to go every one of them would have snapped your hand off.

Fair points, and tbh, Hull could be a major force with consistency and better luck with injuries.

5live se have suddenly decided they are covering this, so that's me happy, or as happy as I can be at the mo.

Hopefully, Wembley won't be a distraction, but a reason to play, there's a shirt up for grabs, and Wires home by 21 in a messy game.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Me too.

It's all about the Leeds game for us, so I'm just hoping we get through tonight without any new injuries or invitations to the RFL disciplinary.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I feel blessed

I have just witnessed the very first 40-20 pass that resulted in a Try

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

Hardly a classic.

I spose this is the kind of game Warrington need, a reality check like Wigan's defeat last week. The Wolves aren't having it all their own way* and are having to really work hard tonight.

*with possession, before anyone gets arsey.

I feel blessed

I have just witnessed the very first 40-20 pass that resulted in a Try

Momentum rule?

Got to admit, the commentary missed it on 5 ex

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

A reet heffa sat behind Richard Agar...

I saw that and was worried for ickle Richard Agar. If big lad gets peckish Agar`s just the right size for being a snack.

Edited by dkw

Momentum rule?

Got to admit, the commentary missed it on 5 ex

looked a tad forward tbh

but given so alls good

also there was an obstruction

is there going to be an evening up in the 2nd half?

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

According to Wilkin, if the video could be used on passes, then Hull would still be on 6 points.

I only have wireless, didn't see it meself, like.

12 all ht, Monaghan might have run his knock off.

Will it be no injuries becomes higher priority than 2 points?

Leeds don't have this trouble, they're not being tackled, 34-6 over there....

looked a tad forward tbh

but given so alls good

also there was an obstruction

is there going to be an evening up in the 2nd half?

Hope so. But we'll still lose. Plenty of Hull fans here in fancy dress. At least, I think they are...