Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
League Express
Rugby League World
League Express

Photo
- - - - -

Huddersfield and Batley announce link

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 5,010 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Huddersfield and Batley have today announced a link between the two clubs. No surprise in that given the previous positive relationship.

http://www.examiner....86081-32188215/

The article indicates that Huddersfield will be providing medical support for the Batley players which sounds positive. Giants helping Gallant Youths! :)

#2 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

Lovely stuff is that, fair play to them. :D

#3 Saint Toppy

Saint Toppy
  • Coach
  • 4,955 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

Huddersfield and Batley have today announced a link between the two clubs. No surprise in that given the previous positive relationship.

I bet they wish the'd done it a month ago, they would have got Alex Walmsley for free before he signed for Saints !

This is captain Juncker speaking. The EU gravy train is about to enter Brussels, so will all Brits please exit at the next stop

To all remaining passengers, thank you for your continued custom and contributions to my pension fund

Kind Regards - YOUR PRESIDENT !

#4 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 5,010 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

I bet they wish the'd done it a month ago, they would have got Alex Walmsley for free before he signed for Saints !

Time will tell. In the close season Hudds have gone from being light in the props to having a pretty good line up of experienced props with youngsters coming through.

Adam Walker a young prop, who played at the start of last season, has been allowed to go to Hull KR, after he turned down a contract offer.