Forum Rules (For Attention of All Users)

Please note the Terms & Conditions of Use on our forums and ensure that your posts comply with them at all times or your posts may be removed and/or your account suspended/banned. If you see any posts which you think break our rules, please use the 'Report' button to bring them to the attention of our moderating team. Thank you for your support in keeping our forums suitable for a general audience.

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
Rugby League World
League Express
League Express

- - - - -

Gordon gone?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 RSN

• Coach
  • 4,879 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

According to cumbria sports twitter page James Gordon has left, is this true and can anyone confirm?

#2 southsider

• Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

Ive heard that he is joining Millom, apparently he doesnt think he is good enough for the championship.
I think he put in some good displays last season. he was voted the most improved player, and i hope that he
reconsiders his position.

#3 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

I'm sure I read somewhere that he had similar type of conflicts to Liam Harrison,Kevin.

Posted Image

#4 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 810 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

According to tonight's Mail, He is unable to commit to the new training regime because of family and work commitments

#5 Oracle

• Coach
  • 469 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

Definatly need a few more forwards now, esp since weve lost both Ostler and Gorden. Holt said he's looking at another prop and a 2nd row, does that mean we need 2 2nd rowers now? Bring back Chris Young !!!

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"