Forum Rules (For Attention of All Users)

Please note the Terms & Conditions of Use on our forums and ensure that your posts comply with them at all times or your posts may be removed and/or your account suspended/banned. If you see any posts which you think break our rules, please use the 'Report' button to bring them to the attention of our moderating team. Thank you for your support in keeping our forums suitable for a general audience.

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
League Express
Rugby League World
League Express

- - - - -

New Gillette Rugby League Yearbook now in stock

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 9,359 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

The 17th annual edition of the Gillette Rugby League Yearbook is now in stock, priced £16.99, but you can order your copy here for just £14.99 including postage and packing. Order by 13th December for pre-Christmas delivery (UK orders only).

Posted Image

This edition covers the 2012 season and features chapters on the Stobart Super League, Co-operative Championships and the Carnegie Challenge Cup plus a review of the Australian and International seasons, with hundreds of illustrations.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

My copy came through the letterbox about half an hour ago.

#3 marklaspalmas

• Coach
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

I got mine in the post yesterday. My first impression was that it is slimmer than previous years, but that's not the case.

It's a good yearbook and fills a gap in the market nicely. There's quite a few things I'd like to see changed in terms of both content and layout, but as a "comprehensive account of the 2012 rugby league season" you can't argue with that.