Forum Rules (For Attention of All Users)

Please note the Terms & Conditions of Use on our forums and ensure that your posts comply with them at all times or your posts may be removed and/or your account suspended/banned. If you see any posts which you think break our rules, please use the 'Report' button to bring them to the attention of our moderating team. Thank you for your support in keeping our forums suitable for a general audience.

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
Rugby League World
League Express
League Express

- - - - -

Players who were a waste of a Quota place

and two minute wonders

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#41 Johnoco

• Coach
  • 23,269 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

Dane Dorahy, Lee Finnerty but the winner must be Anthony Seuseu who managed to even struggled at reserve grade. How he ever got to make an appearance in the NRL I will never know.

Was he related to Jerry? I seem to think he was.

You can't throw me to the lions - I'm Charlton Heston!

#42 Fax1978

• Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

He was I think either a brother or cousin he was a huge lump of a lad but ha about as much mobility as... Well a lump I suppose, the worst player I think I ever saw at Fax think he was the catalyst for our downward spiral!

Les Boyd never really lived up to all the hype either.

Edited by Fax1978, 04 December 2012 - 11:18 PM.

#43 Futtocks

• Coach
  • 31,809 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Wendell Sailor for Wigan. ;)

"I always enjoyed it more if there was a body or two lying about, it made the job a bit more interesting" Vince Karalius

#44 EastLondonMike

• Coach
  • 5,181 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Japie Mulder, the South African union international who signed for Leeds tykes and Leeds Rhino's on a dual contract.. to my knowledge he never pulled on a Leeds jersey. played centre for the springboks..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

#45 bluewhite10

• Workington
  • 392 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Joel Monaghan rhubarb

• Coach
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

We have had some right dross at Wakefield Dallas Hood, Matt Seers, Issac John, Clinton OBrien, Albert Talipeau, Matt Petersen
Posted Image