Possible snow Sunday !
No replies to this topic
Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:14 PM
Snow as been forecast for this coming Sunday so Volunteers might be need to dig out the pitch to get the game on. Am committing myself to the task and anybody else who can help out too will be greatly appreciated if the worst happens with the weather. Who’s with me?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users