Forum Rules (For Attention of All Users)

Please note the Terms & Conditions of Use on our forums and ensure that your posts comply with them at all times or your posts may be removed and/or your account suspended/banned. If you see any posts which you think break our rules, please use the 'Report' button to bring them to the attention of our moderating team. Thank you for your support in keeping our forums suitable for a general audience.

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
League Express
Rugby League World
League Express

- - - - -

Barrow Bluebirds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

I'm not a football fan these days and don't go to HS but usually listen to the game on RC. You have to feel for the Bluebirds. They were leading todays game by a goal scored in the 47th minute but Nuneaton scored 2 goals in the last 2 minutes. The gate was only 998. I can't see them avoiding the drop and I do feel that will be as bad as the Raiders getting relegated to the League of Death ie Ch 1.

Posted Image

#2 Sp1der

• Facebook
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

I looked at the results and was gutted for Barrow. Team and friends alike. I hope they have watched the great escape and keep posative.

Come in Barrow

#3 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Gutted, I support both codes of Barrow teams.

#4 Bearman

• Coach
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

Me too.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#5 HP Beans

HP Beans
  • Coach
  • 330 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Looking at the league table,there is no reason why they cannot still fight their way out of it,yes yesterday was a major blow but they have proved they can compete with teams in that league before and I hope they pick their heads up and win Tuesday night!