Forum Rules (For Attention of All Users)

Please note the Terms & Conditions of Use on our forums and ensure that your posts comply with them at all times or your posts may be removed and/or your account suspended/banned. If you see any posts which you think break our rules, please use the 'Report' button to bring them to the attention of our moderating team. Thank you for your support in keeping our forums suitable for a general audience.

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
Rugby League World
League Express
League Express

- - - - -

Derwent Park pitch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 unicorn106

• Coach
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

It was good to an improvement in the pitch on Sunday, it has greened up very nicely, pity about the two small areas that were retaining water. Is it still a drainage problem I wonder, as the rest of it was quite dry considering the rain it put down. We need to get some weedkiller on there as well, there were quite a few dandelions on show which doesn't look to good on a World Cup venue pitch. 

#2 wonky

• Coach
  • 6,803 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

those pesky dandelions used to be the best defence against some past town pack members.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#3 DavidM

• Coach
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

I know what a dandelion is but what's a burdock I wonder ????

#4 kiln7

• Coach
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

The two spots that where still a bit muddy on Sunday will after be looked at, that is where it was holding a lot of water before the new drainage system was put in????

• Coach
  • 555 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

I would be asking for a refund for sure