Forum Rules (For Attention of All Users)

Please note the Terms & Conditions of Use on our forums and ensure that your posts comply with them at all times or your posts may be removed and/or your account suspended/banned. If you see any posts which you think break our rules, please use the 'Report' button to bring them to the attention of our moderating team. Thank you for your support in keeping our forums suitable for a general audience.

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
League Express
Rugby League World
League Express

- - - - -

Some RL clips you might enjoy...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Futtocks

• Coach
  • 31,826 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

Enjoy! And it's not just Biff - check out the six-year old kid in action. :D

Edited by Futtocks, 24 May 2013 - 03:55 PM.

"I always enjoyed it more if there was a body or two lying about, it made the job a bit more interesting" Vince Karalius

#2 Tonka

• Coach
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Christ that's a shocker from McDermott; I'd forgotten about this. I looks all the worse for the fricking plaster cast he's got on his arm - what was that all about?

• Coach
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

Interestingly, it's Shaun Mc Rae who comes on to talk to the ref, wonder if he's ever expressed his disapproval to Barry when they've been in the SKY studio together

#4 Derwent

• Coach
  • 9,693 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

As Bazza once said "I don't have to dislike you to hit you, I just have to deem it necessary".

Have you recently walked 500 miles ? Were you advised to walk 500 more ? Did you fall down at someone's door ?

You may be entitled to compensation - call the Pro Claimers now

#5 john in oz

john in oz
  • Coach
  • 213 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

Being psycho is never having to say you're sorry !

#6 walter sobchak

walter sobchak
  • Coach
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

For some reason my iPad is playing up, please tell me that David Kidwell's smash on willy mason in the NZ v Australia test is on, seeing willy mason struggling to get up to play the ball with a huge shiner always puts a huge smile on my face.