Forum Rules (For Attention of All Users)

Please note the Terms & Conditions of Use on our forums and ensure that your posts comply with them at all times or your posts may be removed and/or your account suspended/banned. If you see any posts which you think break our rules, please use the 'Report' button to bring them to the attention of our moderating team. Thank you for your support in keeping our forums suitable for a general audience.

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Official Tour Packages
League Express
Rugby League World
League Express

- - - - -

Was it 46 or 50?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 glemiln

• Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

We were winning 50-4 at one time according to RL live? A superb win by Hemel leaves us just two off NWC.  Those two away fixtures take on even more importance.

#2 PooingDog

• Coach
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:45 PM

Gateshead 4 - 50 Hornets

Unfortunately for us Crusaders got the bonus point so are 3 points ahead in the table, they also have a much better points difference.

Well done to Hemel, seems like they reinstated rule 6 and did us a favour.

Edited by PooingDog, 16 June 2013 - 04:45 PM.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#3 Pedro

• Coach
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

I am sure the final score was 46-4. I couldn't see a score board but I'm certain this was the score.A try was disallowed late on for a forward pass.

A good solid peformance from all the players..

Edited by Pedro, 16 June 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#4 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 878 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

final score Thunder 4 Hornets 46
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#5 Pugwash

• Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

Hornets had a 'score' chalked off for a forward pass, I think, late on and someone may have reported that but the final score was 4 v 46.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.