23 Jul: SL: Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants KO 2pm

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • Huddersfield Giants

Discuss Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if it's obvious but why Saturday?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Just short of half time and Ben Westwood has scored with Gidley adding the goal. Wire shot into a 10-0 lead only for Hudds to take a 10-14 advantage berore that last Wire try.

Wire 16 Hudds 14, half time.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Wire 16-14 at half time. Ormsby with two tries for Giants.

Be amusing if his hat trick sent the Wire to defeat.

no it wouldnt.

Ooops, sorry.

:biggrin:

Wire 16 Hudds 20, try from Nathan Mason.

Sandow replies for Wire,

20-20, Gidley kick to come.

22-20.

I think if Wire win they're at home to Wigan in the eights but if they lose they're away to Wigan.

Wire score again through Atkins.

26-20.

28-20.

Sounds like a knockonathon at the mo.

Hudds piling it on.

The pressure counts and Hudds go in through Gene Ormsby, sorry Dave T mate.

28-24, kick to come.

Brough misses conversion.

Wire 28 Hudds 24.

(Did I mention Ormsby's got a hat trick?)

Wire kick off goes out on the full.

Archived