Rubbish video ref and ref

Loppylou

Two posts and both of them were that? Bloody hell, welcome to the forum.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Two try's by Warrington by knockouts (not seen)

Player in touch (not seen)

St. Helens try (video ref must need an opticians)

Give over, the players made more mistakes than the refs. You will have missed more than the refs.

Its sport.

Live with it.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

stains fans are having a whine fest 

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

"SS you were one of the better posters on here"   :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: 

Who can deny the  passion, the enthusiasm, the exasperation, the victimhood, the total and utter delusion of "SS" .Maybe he or she posts on here under several aliases.  :biggrin: 

Just read the red v attachment, usual bunch of one eyed fans every club has. Half the club's think the rfl has an agenda against them. They need to accept that calls go for and against and as a fan I attended a match that was an event that with the attitude of both sets of fans and players making it top drawer.

They didn't "miss" them for all the reasons stated in the game thread

It was as clear as day that Gidley hadn't grounded the ball and if Thaler had said try when he went to the video ref for Peyroux then I am certain that the try would have been given so I don't see how they can be reasons for how the video ref came to the decisions that he did.

It was as clear as day that Gidley hadn't grounded the ball and if Thaler had said try when he went to the video ref for Peyroux then I am certain that the try would have been given so I don't see how they can be reasons for how the video ref came to the decisions that he did.

You said the VR missed the decisions. I said they didn't. Read the match thread

Another look at redvee and it appears that, because Saints lost on Friday and have been awful to watch pretty much since Cunningham took over, and because their stadium lacks any atmosphere most of the time, the only answer is to merge with union.

Archived