Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choiceComment on this and other stories on the Total Rugby League Fans Forum
- Want somewhere to watch RL in London - Skolars New Bar
- Robbie Hunter-Paul leaves Bradford
- Harry Jepson
- Happy Birthday Rugby League
- Why the hell isn't Wembley packed to the rafters?
- Bradford - last one out shut the gate.
- 27th Aug : The Ladbrokes RL Challenge Cup Final : Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 3pm
- Tony Smith
- USA 2021 World Cup Bid
- London pub for the Challenge Cup final
Rugby League World
- Time to ditch dual-registration, says Walmsley
- Rugby League World 422: What’s inside?
- GOSSIP: Gallen closing in on Super League