Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choiceComment on this and other stories on the Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Rugby League World
- What’s inside the new issue of Rugby League World, out now?
- Extra Miles – Rochdale star Greenwood on combining his playing duties with his coaching role
- Con Mika – The Kiwi Powerhouse looking for glory with Toulouse
- Alistair Leak – The Pied Piper Of Batley
- Ganson defends James Child on Brough penalty
- Wane: We have to beat the Sharks
- World Club Challenge win is vital, says Radlinski
- DUEL REGISTRATION LEAGUE1
- New Bath Rugby League Club - Recruiting Now, first session Monday 6th March 2017 @ Chippenham RFC, 7pm
- Dacia Fair PLay
- Make the Challenge Cup more international
- NRL on Premier Sports on Virgin
- Keighley player Emmerson Whittel has jaw broke by Fryston fans
- Whitehaven now Conservative - any other RL?
- For Kit Watchers
- Live streaming of Championship & NCL games
- TO vs Siddal