Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choice
|Print / Kindle||Print / Digital||Print / Digital|
- Rumourville: London Broncos to move again
- 26 Jul: Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves KO 3.30pm
- Mahe Fonua to Hull FC
- Any news on Iestyn Harris? What the hell is happening at Salford!
- England hookers - four into two spots?
- NRL stars in ref abuse probe
- Something else for us to pull apart...
- I thought they were the next great thing!
- Toronto championship bid for 2016
- Daryl Clark and Dan Sarginson - What the hell happened?