Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choiceComment on this and other stories on the Total Rugby League Fans Forum
- Rochdale v Toulouse-official Toulouse Olympique statement
- 29 Apr: SL: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 8pm
- 29 Apr: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (TV)
- England players badly off form
- Other Canadian cities...
- France U18s v England U18s
- 29 Apr: SL: Widnes Vikings v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats KO 8pm
- The future ain't what it used to be !
- 1 May: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 3.30pm
- New Zealand international Kieran Foran taking leave from rugby league
Rugby League World
- GOSSIP: Radford keen on Gaskell as Bulls target notable replacement
- Henderson hails Hughes support
- Rugby League World 421: What’s inside?