Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choice
|Print / Kindle||Print / Digital||Digital Exclusive||Print / Digital|
- UAE, Spain & South Africa bid for 2021 World Cup
- Crowdwatch Round 11
- Watch the Serbian Cup 1/4 Finals
- 19 Apr: Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons KO 3pm
- Gareth Widdop to Leeds?
- Sutcliffe and Williams for England
- Wakefield thrash 4th placed Halifax
- 17 Apr: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (TV)
- Italy: Official recognition of RL as a legitimate sport
- Gareth Hock, Challenge Cup