Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choiceComment on this and other stories on the Total Rugby League Fans Forum
- Langtree Park to be renamed
- Emerging Nations Cup 2017
- Toronto Wolfpack names 18 finalists from “Last Tackle” tryout
- Carol Midgley in The Times today
- Hull KR rename their "famous" 10-5 Suite...
- 2017 Kits (Merged threads)
- Polls about Toronto
- Best fullback in Super League
- Who should win the 2016 Rugby League World Golden Boot?
Rugby League World
- Rule 23.3 – the rule of fear for all players
- Leuluai: I nearly joined Saints
- Rugby League World Magazine – The truth about Scottish Rugby League and more. Out Now
- Garry Schofield: My Super League predictions
- When is a contract not a contract?
- Poching becomes a Devil