Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choiceComment on this and other stories on the Total Rugby League Fans Forum
- NRL Grand Final. Sharks v Storm
- Catalans in turmoil.
- Wigan to sign Frenchman
- York bringing the game into disrepute?
- 25 Sept: Qualifiers: Batley Bulldogs v Salford Red Devils KO 3pm
- 25 Sept: Qualifiers: London Broncos v Featherstone Rovers KO 3pm
- Tournaments of Capitals
- 24 Sept: Qualifiers: Hull KR v Huddersfield Giants KO 12:30 (TV)
- How popular is rugby league
- 16 Sept: Super 8s: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)
Rugby League World
- Rugby League World writers profile the Man of Steel contenders
- Dream XIII: Ryan Atkins
- Getting to know: Tom Symonds