Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choiceComment on this and other stories on the Total Rugby League Fans Forum
- 30 Jul: CCSF: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats KO 2.30pm (BBC)
- Man of Steel will be....
- 29 Jul: CCSF: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 8pm (BBC)
- Workington Town , Can you help ?
- Australian Schoolboys v England Academy: Live Stream
- God save our gracious McQueen
- Heineken join forces with Canada Rugby League
- Four Nations tickets
- Will Canadian and French TV actually pay for Super League rights?
- 24/7/26 - Featherstone Rovers vs Bradford Bulls - The £500,000 Game
Rugby League World
- Time to ditch dual-registration, says Walmsley
- Rugby League World 422: What’s inside?
- GOSSIP: Gallen closing in on Super League