Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choice
|Yearbook 2015/16||League Express||Rugby League World||Free Fixture Guide|
Great Rugby League Reads!
- 05 Feb: SL Match Thread: Wigan Warriors v Catalans Dragons KO 8pm
- 05 Feb: SL Match Thread: Hull FC v Salford Red Devils KO 8pm
- Leigh sign Smith, within salary cap?
- 07 Feb: SL Match Thread: Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Widnes Vikings KO 3pm
- Catalan should be renamed Australian Dragons
- Leigh sign lee smith
- 04 Feb: SL Match Thread: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm
- More great news Talksport and Talksport2 to broadcast live games
- 07 Feb: Kingstone Press Championship Round 1 Match Thread
- WC qualifiers