Kieran Dixon to make comeback this weekend
London Broncos star Kieran Dixon will finally make his comeback from a horrific injury this weekend – on dual-registration for Hemel Stags.
The 21-year-old tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and ruptured both his medial collateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) in his left knee while representing England Knights last October.
And after telling TotalRL he was hopeful of returning in June or July, he will return to action for the Stags as they make the long trip up to Gateshead in Championship One, whilst the Broncos are in action at Castleford.
There will be another Super League star in Championship One action this weekend too, as Chris Clarkson will appear for Hunslet Hawks on dual-reg, as they face Oxford.
What do you think about this story? Discuss this and much more on or free fans’ forum. For more Rugby League news and features, subscribe to League Express newspaper and Rugby League World magazine. You can also connect with us on the social media platform of your choiceComment on this and other stories on the Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Rugby League World
- Martyn Sadler: Make the Challenge Cup a group stage competition
- Rugby League World Special – Greg Bird looking to repay Catalans’ faith
- QUIZ: Can you name this month’s Rugby League World cover stars?
- What’s inside the new issue of Rugby League World?
- Wigan linked with Eastmond
- Betfred thrilled with Super League sponsorship results
- Rovers star looking forward to Bradford return
- SKY Try - numbers from Hull FC.
- Could Toulouse and Catalan face off in the Qualifiers?
- Last weekends NRL on Premier
- Next Rhinos Golden Generation
- David Storey, author of This Sporting Life, dies aged 83
- Bulls clawing penalty points back
- Rochdale Hornets are thugs!!
- Gareth Widdop in great form
- Tony Collins