It’s been another bumper week in the world of rugby league – and what better way to kick-start the new week than with your copy of League Express!
The new edition of rugby league’s best read is available to check out from around 9:30pm tonight if you can’t wait until Monday: simply down the League Express app from your App Store or head to TotalRL.com/LE for details on how to read. And with that in mind, here’s what we’ve got for you this week:
- The England squad is named at 12pm on Monday – we’ll reveal some interesting advance information about what is shaping up to be an intriguing 19-man group for the Denver Test..
- We speak exclusively to the new owners at Whitehaven – who reveal their big, big plans for the Cumbrian side to restore them to their former glories.
- Into Super League – and we start with former Wigan centre Anthony Gelling: we will reveal which Super League club – along with Catalans – are in the mix for his signature for 2019.
- There’s not just one, but two, pieces of good news for Wakefield and their supporters this week. Trinity fans, make sure you get the paper for a double boost!
- There’s news of another key re-signing at Leeds – and it’s news which will surely cheer Rhinos fans up following another miserable result at the weekend.
- Huddersfield have entered the mix to sign one of the most promising players outside of Super League for the 2019 season: we’ll tell you who Simon Woolford’s side have their eyes on for next year.
- Things aren’t going too well at Wigan at the moment – but Warriors fans, we’ll tell you about a re-signing at the club which is bound to raise a smile or two..
- We told you last month Castleford were in the hunt for Catalans centre Brayden Wiliame – we’ve now got a further update on their pursuit of the Fijian international. Tigers fans, make sure you get the paper this week for that.