The season may only be a fortnight old – but we’ve a blockbuster edition of League Express this week covering all the big issues in the sport.
Available to read from around 9:30pm Sunday night (don’t know how? Click here to open your online subscription and get it delivered straight to your smart device or download the app), here’s what we’ve got in store for you this week:
- We’ve got two big updates – the first on England’s proposed Test in Denver this summer..
- ..before we reveal not only the identity of the next England coach, but the man who will succeed him, too.
- In Super League, we reveal the man who Hull KR are trying to lure to Super League to end their half-back search.
- While there’s also big news concerning Danny Brough – we’ll reveal an exclusive update about the half-back’s future at Huddersfield Giants.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler gives some advice to Sky Sports on their Rugby League coverage, while Garry Schofield looks ahead to Friday’s World Club Challenge clash between Melbourne Storm and Leeds Rhinos.
- Elsewhere in Super League, one big name at Castleford tells us how he’s keen to secure a new deal and stay with the club beyond 2018..
- ..while St Helens fans will want to check out what one NRL club have to say about a move for star man Ben Barba.
- Jimmy Keinhorst was the star for Leeds on Thursday night – but we’ll tell you why his future at the club is far from certain.
- The Wollongong experiment appeared to be a success on Saturday – and may just be the start. Check out this week’s paper for how more and more games could head on the road in the future.
- There’s good news for Rugby League fans who want to see more and more of the sport on TV – as we bring you exclusive details of how we’re sponsoring a show that will be on your screens later this year..
- The League 1 season starts this weekend – and we profile all 14 clubs and weigh up their chances of success.
There’s all that plus reports and analysis from ALL this weekend’s games, plus the usual hard-hitting opinions and columns you could only find in rugby league’s hottest read!