It could well go down as one of the most historic weeks in rugby league’s history – so what better way to look back on it, plus get set for the Easter period, than with the new edition of League Express?
With the likely admissions of Ottawa and New York leading the way, here’s everything we’ve got inside this week. Don’t forget, you can download the new edition to your smart device from around 9pm. Just download the League Express app or visit Pocketmags.com:
- We know plenty about the New York bid, but not Ottawa’s.. until now. We’ve seen their documentation, and we’ll reveal all about it in this week’s paper. From how much it will cost to accommodate teams, to their plans for junior development and even a hint as to broadcast deals which will definitely interest fans of English clubs..
- Plus, we’ll reveal the four clubs who REJECTED the plans to admit New York and Ottawa next season. Is your club one of them?
- Furthermore, there’s big interviews with Eric Perez and Ricky Wilby, the men behind the bids – plus reaction from most of the leading clubs who were in the room last week.
- Into Super League, and there’s some very, very worrying news on the injury front for Wakefield fans ahead of Easter. Chris Chester speaks to us exclusively.
- Staying in West Yorkshire, there’s the first exclusive interview with Cheyse Blair since he agreed to join Castleford. Tigers fans, it’s the only place you’ll be able to hear Blair’s views!
- Bryson Goodwin has been linked with a move back to Australia – we’ve asked Wire chief executive Karl Fitzpatrick for an update on the situation.
- Huddersfield fans, there’s some good news as we reveal another player who’s committed their long-term future to the club.
- Adam Pearson speaks exclusively with us, and gives an interesting insight into the club’s recruitment plans for 2020..
- Staying in Hull, there’s all the latest on Hull KR’s plans to desperately sign a player before Easter..