Monday’s on the way, and although that will upset some ready to get back to work, League Express will be on hand to help you through it with a brand new edition of the paper.
Here’s what you can expect to find inside:
- In light of the crowd trouble at Castleford, we reveal plans among clubs to make stadium bans game-wide.
- A Salford supported who was involved in the trouble at Castleford speaks exclusively to us.
- Ben Currie is back. But he now has some incredibly big plans.
- A big update on Matty Smith’s recovery from an eye injury
- More from Danny McGuire after his decision to leave Leeds.
- Josh Griffin issues a scathing assessment of Hull’s performance against Leeds.
- The latest update on Wakefield’s stadium hopes.
- Micky Higham made his 500th appearance last week… but is retirement on the cards at the end of the year or not?
- The latest on Widnes’ recruitment plans
- Sean O’Loughlin speaks to us after his 400th career appearance.
- They’re in the top eight, now Rick Stone is talking recruitment.
There’s all that plus the reports, reaction and news from EVERY Super League, Championship and League 1 game; the usual hard-hitting columns from our panel of experts and much, much more. At £1.50 it remains the best value read in rugby league: so don’t delay, get your hands on League Express now by purchasing the online edition at totalrl.com/le