Bedfordshire Bronco

Coach
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Bedfordshire Bronco last won the day on February 16

Bedfordshire Bronco had the most liked content!

About Bedfordshire Bronco

• Birthday July 5

Member Profile

Recent Profile Visitors

10,679 profile views

Bedfordshire Bronco's Achievements

1. Totally agree I always want to sit if I have my kids with me....it means the world to them to be settled in one spot...it can be scary for them in a crowded mostly male stanfing environment
  2. It's such a great place York.....a successful SL side there would be an asset for our sport
  3. What so Leeds united sports teams sing MOT too? Like the netball and union sides etc?
  4. Plenty of Wakey, Cas and Fev fans who will happily boo and denigrate the Whinos over the summer....then merrily sing MOT at Elland Road
  5. No really I'm asking a legitimate question that is becoming more and more relevant by the year (in all ways)
  6. The angle is that Joey's comments have not met with any kind of backlash (that I know of) If he or someone else said exactly the same thing in exactly the same way about a similarly overweight professional female RL ....would it be treated the same way?
  7. Ha ha...well personally agree a d I think he's fat for a pro RL player.... It opens up a different thing if women involved
  8. If you listen to the podcast/video they say both (or Joey dies) ...Joey explicitly talks about his weight (talks kilo too)
  9. Watching this (well worth watching as a show by the way....lots to like not least Danica!) Some quite open criticism of Shuster's 'fitness' and also openly critical of being too heavy Personally I think it's fine but.... Would they / could they do this of a WNRL or WSL player? Plenty of ex sportsmen have admitted eating disorders (Freddie Flintoff) etc so it is not just a female issue Again personally I think if you choose professional sport then everything of your lifestyle that affects your performance is up for debate ...be it smoking, boozing, weight, late nights etc
  10. I was thinking the exact same....some great memories of fuller crowds and competitive squads
  11. Much better I am loathe to say it but after 17 days now ( my new record) ...everything is better - everything - less anxiety / irritability - better sleep -lost 5 pounds with absolutely no effort - I look a LOT better, skin so much better already -enjoying watching sport on TV and live a lot more - I can concentrate more -enjoying music and telly more - saved loads of money - drank red bull / no alcohol beers and seen two live matches (one rugby one soccer)...done a mini break away with missus now a 3 day family break ****Ing annoying to admit it but I think I just need to try and be tee total ...I can't be a moderate drinker just like i cant be a nice be a moderate smoker or sports gambler (gave those up 9 and 15 years respectively)
  12. There is plenty of swearing on our heartlands too mate but I can't recall many interviews of players using such language Everybody knows when they can and can't swear ...even on field directly after a loss He's a flog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.