Morley Enjoying His Retirement Home!

Still early days but on the Wire performance tonight Morley appears to have joined a 'retirement' home. Wire were dire. Well done the Quins on a great defensive effort. Also was the crowd of 7800 down from last year. The fans that turned up were certainly venting their anger towards the Wire players.

With two games against the Saints to come it is game on to recover.

It was good to see the Quins go the distance tonight.

As suggested a tremendous effort defence wise, and a thoroughly deserved victory.

Even more pleasing considering those missing tonight.

Not the best of nights to be at the HJ . Drunken idiots everywhere amongst a sparse crowd who had obviously been sat in the boozer watching the FA Cup all afternoon. Serious questions must now be asked finally both about the playing side at the club and also the overall set-up( zero promotion of this game anywhere in the town).

Rumour going round about Cullen getting some sort of job at Sale RU for next season ( backs coach perhaps) , have to say their welcome to him ...

Not the best of nights to be at the HJ . Drunken idiots everywhere amongst a sparse crowd who had obviously been sat in the boozer watching the FA Cup all afternoon. Serious questions must now be asked finally both about the playing side at the club and also the overall set-up( zero promotion of this game anywhere in the town).

Rumour going round about Cullen getting some sort of job at Sale RU for next season ( backs coach perhaps) , have to say their welcome to him ...

Perhaps they should just give up now if nobody can be arsed.

During Cullen's time at the club the Wire have certainly been a mixed bag. They did have problems last night due to a great defence with little imagination to break it down. The new stadium has attracted an increase in support but ultimately it is on the playing field that counts on maintaining interest.

Now is the time for Cullen to motivate his players with a desire to go the extra mile. The next few weeks will tell whether they can hack it.

its bad enough being a Wakey fan. untill Wire got a new ground both clubs were so much alike years of decline and poor to average gates. but now over the last 3 - 4 seasons with a full salary cap spend they should be doing so much better. time for a change of coach and a huge clear out come the end of the season.

FOXY.jpg

I wonder what Morley thinks given that he has had more downs than ups since signing?

As long as the large pay cheque drops on the mat every month I'll bet he doesn't give a sh!t. He's only sorting out his pension.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

He certainly needs to get some decent games in to prove his worth as his better days have gone.

He has other uses - He's already told Monaghan were all the boozers are in Warrington, so he'll fit in when he arrives!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

• 3 years later...
As long as the large pay cheque drops on the mat every month I'll bet he doesn't give a sh!t. He's only sorting out his pension.

One bad signing in my opinion.

He certainly needs to get some decent games in to prove his worth as his better days have gone.

Dont worry he's got 3 years to get it right :rolleyes:

He has other uses - He's already told Monaghan were all the boozers are in Warrington, so he'll fit in when he arrives!

can't beat a bit of expert analysis. :D;)

foxes or poor people?