Matt King To Warrington

Matt King has gone to the highest bidder for his services

Such is Life :D

really? where can we see these bids? or if they're not online perhaps you could scan the papers you've seen and post them on here...thanks...

foxes or poor people?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? where can we see these bids? or if they're not online perhaps you could scan the papers you've seen and post them on here...thanks...

Since when have you required evidence for those types of claims?

People have been banging on about the "Exact" amounts paid to Wigan players for years. You don't seem to appreciate it now the boot is on the other foot.

If you want to know how much he is on, ask Brian, he has connections.

Since when have you required evidence for those types of claims?

People have been banging on about the "Exact" amounts paid to Wigan players for years. You don't seem to appreciate it now the boot is on the other foot.

If you want to know how much he is on, ask Brian, he has connections.

Cheers Homer but i aint on this one :rolleyes: could'nt care less what he's on if truth be known

but if sam and his fellow wire friends think he chose wire for anything else but money then they are deluding themselves.

saints.gif

The really sad thing is that you are probably going to be forced to offload 4 or 5 good young British players in order to accommodate King under the cap. Assuming of course that Warrington will always try to stay under the cap.

:P

The really sad thing is that you are probably going to be forced to offload 4 or 5 good young British players in order to accommodate King under the cap. Assuming of course that Warrington will always try to stay under the cap.

They don't have 4 or 5 good players to release.

Cheers Homer but i aint on this one :rolleyes: could'nt care less what he's on if truth be known

but if sam and his fellow wire friends think he chose wire for anything else but money then they are deluding themselves.

Well he certainly won't be coming for the chance to win silverware, will he?

who are these 4 or 5 we'll have to release? ...we always do stay under the cap unlike some teams...

foxes or poor people?

thats unfair really because that useless piece of lard Rahuihi will be shown the door at the end of the season and he ate a great slice of the cap ..............literally :D

saints.gif

thats unfair really because that useless piece of lard Rahuihi will be shown the door at the end of the season and he ate a great slice of the cap ..............literally :D

no, he's been fab... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

foxes or poor people?

who are these 4 or 5 we'll have to release? ...we always do stay under the cap unlike some teams...

Thanks for that sam.

Any chance of trying to defend your useless recruitment policy without reference to your bigger, more successful neighbours?

No, I thought not.

Homer is losing the plot. I can see the steam coming out of his ears from here.

I've lost the plot??

:D

It's the directors at Warrington who have lost the plot, not me.

First of all you outbid everyone to get an over the hill Adrian Morley, now you buy this big lump for approximately one-fifth of your whole cap money, and it's me who has lost the plot?

Oh dear.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Compared to Wire, Wigan have the best recruitment plans in the history of RL.

Funny how we've managed to finish above you in each of the last 2 years( and will do this year too), without once breaking the cap.

Wigan are cheats and still sh*te, that is the really funny part. :lol:

Funny how we've managed to finish above you in each of the last 2 years( and will do this year too), without once breaking the cap.

Wigan are cheats and still sh*te, that is the really funny part. :lol:

Yes, I agree, the level of Warrington's recent success had been staggering.

FFS.

Wire are rubbish, and Wigan being also ###### doesn't make Wire any better.

But don't worry, spending one third of your available money next year on a washed up prop, and a winger, will make all the difference.

Yes, I agree, the level of Warrington's recent success had been staggering.

FFS.

Wire are rubbish, and Wigan being also ###### doesn't make Wire any better.

But don't worry, spending one third of your available money next year on a washed up prop, and a winger, will make all the difference.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

foxes or poor people?

Morley isn't washed up.

His time at Warrington has got off to a poor start thanks to him trying too hard, and picking up his facial injury as a result. He will come good and lead from the front.

Not too sure about the King signing. Doesn't seem to be the sort of player a side can be built around, and who will put the 'wind' up the opposition.

Think it's a case of not only keeping up with, but beating the 'bigger' clubs in splashing the cash.

Still, if it increases the already impressive attendances, it will pay for itself.