Matt King To Warrington

aahh, the old he's an 80 minute prop line...well yes, i suppose he is, but how effective is he over the 80mins these days...bradford obviously knew something...what i'd like to know is what made him join a team in a relegation fight rather than go and test himself in oz as he previously said he'd like to? the challenge?

More effective than any of Warrington's props.

His last 5 games have been excellent in my opinion, prior to that he was still as good as Morley.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Details HERE about King's apparent motivation for moving.

He says that rumours of $700,000 AUS a year at Wire are way off the mark, but he will still earn a heck of a lot more than he did when he was on the bins.

"I really am excited about getting over there. Europe's an hour train ride apparently from London, Spain's just around the corner and you sort of rattle off a few countries I've never been to and I'm really looking forward to that chapter of my life," King said. "And I'm also looking forward to playing some footy."

I hope Kings RL skills are better than his geography skills when he arrives over here!

You can tell he used to be a bin man with that knowledge!

I hope Kings RL skills are better than his geography skills when he arrives over here!

You can tell he used to be a bin man with that knowledge!

Geography is obviously not a strong point for Australians.

I recall Shane Webke (I think) refusing to tour the UK as he was afraid of a terrorist attack on the Eiffel tower.

:rolleyes:

• 3 years later...
Are you really so sad to go back months and months to resurrect old threads just to post that?

the fact that i've done it would suggest i am. if it causes you some emotional distress, my apologies.

foxes or poor people?

What is that meant to convey?

At the time, his previous season had been a shocker.

Congratulations on winning TRL's most anal wa**er of the year competition.

:rolleyes:

Hanners, that's a bit harsh, or are your jealous of second place ;):P

Gawd, I thought there was something wrong with the forum with old threads starting to pop up like this! :huh:

Let's not reignite an old barney.

Some things are best left where they were, eh? ;)