The Photography Thread

I had my first session in a studio at the weekend which was fabulous - will post some reults later this evening!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I had my first session in a studio at the weekend which was fabulous -

One session in a studio and already you're using the word 'fabulous'.

No wonder you defend Gareth Thomas.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

One session in a studio and already you're using the word 'fabulous'.

No wonder you defend Gareth Thomas.

Brave post GJ - I hope he doesn;t read this forum or you'll be selling your lenses to pay for your solicitor.

By the way I also wear sandals and have avocado in my sandwiches

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

By the way I also wear sandals and have avocado in my sandwiches

Whereas I eat McCoys and have just seen David Attenborough talking to dinosaurs.

Funny old world.

Anyway, was this a tutorial thing in a studio or were you flying solo?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Whereas I eat McCoys and have just seen David Attenborough talking to dinosaurs.

Funny old world.

Anyway, was this a tutorial thing in a studio or were you flying solo?

Tutorial - it was a present from Mrs KT. The ccompany is www.goingdigital.co.uk and can;t recommend them highly enough

Tutorial - it was a present from Mrs KT. The ccompany is www.goingdigital.co.uk and can;t recommend them highly enough

Looks good - look forward to seeing the results.

I would like to recommend my Documentary Photography course but unfortunately my first class last night was postponed.

Ho, and indeed, hum.

024.jpg

back of our gaff earlier this year

not sure if it's sharp: apologies

Edited by l'angelo mysterioso

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

DSC02900.jpg

DSC02890.jpg

DSC02919.jpg

Chris, I think the other end of the bench is on fire!!!

I was gradually feding it into the firepit because we'd run out of wood :D

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

The setting sun over Crackington Haven beach in North Cornwall, my new favorite beach!

4718123019_b848f49295_b.jpg

Something very relaxing about that picture. :)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

And taken with the Zeiss Ikon ...

4773453051_7197cd5e15.jpg

Take some in coulour you big girl!!! :)

Take some in coulour you big girl!!! :)

Watch this space you gnarled jessie.

OK peeps, I want to take a photo of a memorial made in brass located in a church but seem to get reflections or poor detail, is it better to take thephoto and the photoshop it or is there an easy way to take a good pic?