The Photography Thread

I think it should be just one.

At the moment a lot of people seem to think its zero.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

well I mean

everybody puts some nice pictures on and what do you do?

You don't like my picture then fair enough. I'm not forcing you to vote for it.

Personally I think it's great. The composition really draws you into the situation, and it's certainly thought provoking.

Stop being so narrow minded.

It's people like you that killed betamax, and Bambi's mother.

You don't like my picture then fair enough. I'm not forcing you to vote for it.

Personally I think it's great. The composition really draws you into the situation, and it's certainly thought provoking.

Stop being so narrow minded.

It's people like you that killed betamax, and Bambi's mother.

I'm struggling to get a decent picture on BSB at the moment. I'll get back to you on that one

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Thanks for that Craig, fascinating.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Ok one for the comp- first full moon of the new year

Fullmoon.jpg

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

What about Super Leeds united ??

wrong thread

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

not really, i asked the question, due to the time of the post you made???

:P:P

Now here's something you might want to try ....

a laptop using a wireless network....(still with me?) akllows you to be connected to the internet while, for example, watching TV

When technology arrives in Wazza you should try it

Now here's something you might want to try ....

a laptop using a wireless network....(still with me?) akllows you to be connected to the internet while, for example, watching TV

When technology arrives in Wazza you should try it

As a true sports fan...... I wouldn't do both.... 011.gif

One or the other. 623.gif

Ok one for the comp- first full moon of the new year

Fullmoon.jpg

Last night, I was walking along between Tower Bridge and London Bridge, heading home from work, and the moon was just rising above Tower Bridge. I was gutted that I had no camera with me as that would have been a fantastic shot.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

As a true sports fan...... I wouldn't do both.... 011.gif

One or the other. 623.gif

wow - what a hero you are

How do you put up a picture from a photobucket album as a reduced size picture, and without it linking to your photobucket albium? I have tried the different HTML codes and it seems to result in epic fail each time.

click on to the bottom item of the menu

it will then say 'copied'

return to this thread, open a reply and right click

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local