The Photography Thread

I have just bought a 746 page guide to using Photoshop.

On Saturday I shot my first wedding.

I really should have done these the other way round.

Why didn't you just take the pictures properly - no need for Photoshop

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Why didn't you just take the pictures properly - no need for Photoshop

:cool:

The photos are awesome. I just need to make the ugly people beautiful. Some of them look like inbreds from Castleford and we can't have that.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

What a great photo, L'Ang. I really like that. ( Not meant as criticism, but I might have cropped it a bit lower ) It's the moon above the street lights that does it for me.

I was thinking about having this months photo competition as 'Nightime',good job I didn't.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

What a great photo, L'Ang. I really like that. ( Not meant as criticism, but I might have cropped it a bit lower ) It's the moon above the street lights that does it for me.

I was thinking about having this months photo competition as 'Nightime',good job I didn't.

Thaanks ET. Praise-and advice from you is praise indeed. I'll have a go at that crop.

I'd been to this bar called the Sky Lounge in Leeds to take thre pic that I've entered for the comp-I'd seen the scene on a night out the previous week. On the way back I came upon thos scene. As you say the moon and the back lit clouds effect the moon a lot.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time for the great forum divider ( no not whether Chase should be playing for England)

Colour

314345_10150446253039305_545909304_10321323_424964428_n.jpg

or black and white??

294645_10150446251454305_545909304_10321318_277441800_n.jpg

really really nice Paddy - what lighting set up did you use for that?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

really really nice Paddy - what lighting set up did you use for that?

Thanks KT, just a cheap n cheerful Jessops Flashgun attached to the 550D. 360AFD I think it is, find the warmth increases so much with a lil tilt off the side or ceiling.

Best 80 notes I ve spent for a while, certainly gets some use

The backdrop kit I bought Ebay really "enhances" things too, not too expensive with 3 3m x 2m backdrops. Saves my kitchen and washing up always being in the background :-)

Thanks KT, just a cheap n cheerful Jessops Flashgun attached to the 550D. 360AFD I think it is, find the warmth increases so much with a lil tilt off the side or ceiling.

Best 80 notes I ve spent for a while, certainly gets some use

The backdrop kit I bought Ebay really "enhances" things too, not too expensive with 3 3m x 2m backdrops. Saves my kitchen and washing up always being in the background :-)

Fair play to you - cracking photos mate