The Photography Thread

Is that at the Highland Wildlife Park in Kingussie by any chance?

No, it's a resident of Wakefield

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

A tiger in the cold this weekend!

What a cracking shot, really good. I like it a lot.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

My flickr page. feedback/crticisms welcomed.

Criticism?? There are some absolute beauties on there, your forte is definitely the 'nature' type pic, some of those 'beach' ones are stunning.

Quick question - some of the 'similar view' beach photos are done in 'different colours', is this achieved with a filter or is it after-photo adjustments?

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

What a cracking shot, really good. I like it a lot.

Criticism?? There are some absolute beauties on there, your forte is definitely the 'nature' type pic, some of those 'beach' ones are stunning.

Quick question - some of the 'similar view' beach photos are done in 'different colours', is this achieved with a filter or is it after-photo adjustments?

Cheers, glad you like them. The colour differences come mainly through after photo adjustments. Photography is a pretty new hobby for me so my kit is still quite small (cannon eos 550, kit lense and 200mm lense, tripod) no filters yet. I was seeking criticism as most people who comment on my pics are friends and I wanted feedback from people who'd not be worried to be honest about them.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

Cheers, glad you like them. The colour differences come mainly through after photo adjustments. Photography is a pretty new hobby for me so my kit is still quite small (cannon eos 550, kit lense and 200mm lense, tripod) no filters yet. I was seeking criticism as most people who comment on my pics are friends and I wanted feedback from people who'd not be worried to be honest about them.

Make your first filter a circular polarizer, its one filter you can definitely not fake in photoshop, next Cokin, or equivalent, ND grad.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

6577578739_572b652720_z.jpg

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Cornish Coast at Minack.

minack2_IMG_0716.jpg

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Cornish Coast at Minack.

minack2_IMG_0716.jpg

Wow. You can be proud of that. Great image, I don't mind admitting I'm a bit jealous of that one.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

6659797093_7d2576fcc4_z.jpg Shakespeare's birthplace by CarlMitchell, on Flickr Edited by Kenilworth Tiger

Taken last summer in Parga Greece

IMG_3089monoish.jpg

Why do smokers always look so bloody miserable?

Because they know they are hastening their own death by being addicted to something that is easy(ish) to overcome with help.

Cue arguments from the nicotine addicts on here, that are totally pointless.