The Photography Thread

Thank you for your great comments. I am still playing about with this pic to get the crop and processing just right, desaturate the background figures a little maybe to make Carly stand out even more.

As to your "I am not worthy" behave soft lad :)

Don't forget what else I told yer. :biggrin:

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Couple from our recent holiday to the wilds of Shropshire ...

RAF Museum Cosford

7081367275_2c575b00d6_c.jpg

Coalport Bridge

7081364219_a1c0d9ae5e_c.jpg

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Couple from our recent holiday to the wilds of Shropshire ...

RAF Museum Cosford

7081367275_2c575b00d6_c.jpg

Coalport Bridge

7081364219_a1c0d9ae5e_c.jpg

Hi Jon,

Did you visit the museums at Ironbridge? I was stationed in Shropshire for four years and loved it. Been back many times since. As well as Ironbridge, I like Much Wenlock, Bridgnorth and Ludlow.

Edited by Saint Billinge

Hi Jon,

Did you visit the museums at Ironbridge? I was stationed in Shropshire for four years and loved it. Been back many times since. As well as Ironbridge, I like Much Wenlock, Bridgnorth and Ludlow.

We didn't visit the museums this time round - the boys would be just too young to really get anything from it. They enjoyed the Bridgnorth Cliff Railway and the Severn Valley though.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

St.Ives Harbour.

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

out of interest, does anyone here belong/ has belonged to a photography club? If so would you recommend?

I'm going to one tonight for the first time. I'll report back later.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

Happy memories from one of my favourite places.

I went there on the off chance, when I was on holiday in Penzance. Best day out IMHO. Gorgeous beach, Tate Gallery, nice pubs, some quiet resteraunts, and nearly missed the last bus back because of chatting.

(Although if I had missed the last bus, taxis are cheaper than where I lived - Uxbridge)

Edited by Bleep1673

I went there on the off chance, when I was on holiday in Penzance. Best day out IMHO. Gorgeous beach, Tate Gallery, nice pubs, some quiet resteraunts, and nearly missed the last bus back because of chatting.

(Although if I had missed the last bus, taxis are cheaper than where I lived - Uxbridge)

my daughter lived in ruislip

we used to sup in the case is altered, and chow down in the various esteries on Uxbridge main street.

I loved it. It's all a load of #### about people not being friendly dahn sarf

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

my daughter lived in ruislip

we used to sup in the case is altered, and chow down in the various esteries on Uxbridge main street.

I loved it. It's all a load of #### about people not being friendly dahn sarf

I was in Penzance today at Trengwainton Garden, I was on a small bridge in the garden taking a photo and held up a couple who wanted to cross with their dog.

It was your mate actress Barbara Flynn with partner and mutt.

IMG_2380.jpg

I was in Penzance today at Trengwainton Garden, I was on a small bridge in the garden taking a photo and held up a couple who wanted to cross with their dog.

It was your mate actress Barbara Flynn with partner and mutt.

Bloody hell Dave. You've put me in turmoil

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

A snapshot from my desk this afternoon on my iPhone taken through the thick double layer glass that makes it quite a poor shot. Bright sunshine on Tower Bridge and the field next to it, forbiddingly dark clouds framing it behind. Oh for a decent camera and photo angle!

200412TowerBridge-1.jpg

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

sun.jpg

That is probably the best photo you have posted, great stuff.

A little photoshop tweak to remove the sun flare a bit of burn should do it.

Edited by Padge