The Photography Thread

Ive not been on here a while, so can someone remind me how to post pictures, I seem to be having problems.

Uploading from Photobucket

or I can do it from Flickr if someone tells me.

I'm trying to upload London v Swinton pictures x10

Edited by Bleep1673

Ive not been on here a while, so can someone remind me how to post pictures, I seem to be having problems.

Do I use

email & IM

Direct

HTML

or

IMG

codes? to copy & paste?

Do I use

email & IM

Direct

HTML

or

IMG

codes? to copy & paste?

Get the URL, click on the photo icon in the toolbar of the posting box and you're there in most cases.  Photobucket and others usually allow you to copy IMG codes directly so you don't need the photo icon method.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Get the URL, click on the photo icon in the toolbar of the posting box and you're there in most cases.  Photobucket and others usually allow you to copy IMG codes directly so you don't need the photo icon method.

Tried everything. I'm so frustrated because I want to  publish London v Swinton photos.

Am I being blocked?

Edited by Bleep1673

I've tried every trick I know. This website doesn't want to know the pictures. CKN, I'm sorry. there are some very good pictures, even by my standard, let me share them with Swinton & London fans

Bleep, does this help ?

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724424-Linking-to-Forums

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

Nicole and Isabella

PAJ_4908bw-XL.jpg

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Today's arrival in our household, an 8 week old Labradoodle.

24792763880_ba54397644_c.jpgIntroducing Otis by Gareth Hughes, on Flickr

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Portland Bill Lighthouse

PAJ_6945_zpsbnzkt9vl.jpg

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Portland Ben is so jealous of the attention Bill gets, to say nothing of Little Weed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Boss

PAJ_4025bw_zpsipvwnoq5.jpg

Need to take a tripod, or monopod with me to lessen blur because of shakes over long distance with a long exposure due to lower light levels / age shakes.

Tripod is a no no, monopod only really required if using a heavy 300 or 400mm f/2.8 prime lens, you need to up the ISO and increase your shutter speed.