Your Favourite Ever Rl Shirt

3 hours ago, CrushersForever said:

I would have pulled the trigger on one of those if not for the poxy "Pride in the Jersey" on the back!

It is unnecessary, and detracts from the authenticity they were otherwise going for (and getting).

Mind you' if that logo is stitched on, a few minutes with a thread ripper and you're fine.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 hours ago, tuutaisrambo said:

Can't beat traditional fev butchers stripe umbro pre sponsors

gettyimages-630651508-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-630651740-2048x2048.jpg

Two classic proper shirts there, both identify with only one club from any sport, how many of today's shirts can you say that about?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tuutaisrambo said:

As for everyone else........1991 North Sydney Bears is class along with pretty much every Sydney Roosters home kit

RETRONSB1991.jpg

I had one of those, gave to a young cousin from South Africa when it got too small, would love to have seen the reaction when he wore it to Rugby training?

• Like 1

Used to watch these with my mum who never watched rugby league in her life until Trafford Borough rocked up. I don't think she's seen a game since they shipped out either, This shirt no longer fits me very well. It must have shrunk in the wash. Still, it's my favourite shirt ever. It's hard to believe it must be 30 years old....

Trafford Borough.jpg

• Like 4

Image result for oldham rugby league boddingtons shirt

Favourite Oldham shirt. The blue away version was also very good. Not long after, this train wreck of a kit enriched all our lives:-

image.jpeg.9bfcbb83935e7dc357c0479b5e065f17.jpeg

It looked even worse from behind:-

Image result for oldham rugby castlemaine

So, to make amends, they came up with this huge improvement "Shirt from Hell 2"

image.jpeg.56d095194dbbc6f8570ba473e2b33fb6.jpeg

Kind of reflected how things at the club were going...

• Like 1