Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I am mourning the loss of my car.

The FC Love Wagon has seen some action I can tell you! :lol:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Yet again, muggins here has been left with sorting tickets and accommodation for a big game weekend. Despite members of the group including a teacher and student both finished for the summer! :angry:

<Sigh> Part one completed, hotel booked. The delights of Watford await. Tickets to purchase tomorrow morning.

horseshitne.jpg

Im waiting for a letter from Sky telling me not to download music.

Busted :lol:

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

BT are cnuts. Waited in all day for an engineer to come and the ###### didn't show up. Rang up to complain only to be told the old phone socket that I was previously told was knackered, works fine. That's

Fides invicta triumphat

Oh dear, someone left the velux window open in the office. The place is a mess

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

'nuff said. Everything after that was wasted typing...

Tis your fault, albeit indirectly. Going with BT to change broadband providers after some advice you gave. Curse you ckn, curse you! *shakes fist* :P

Fides invicta triumphat

The delights of Watford await.

Well, there's the train to London.

Not sure what else it has.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Tis your fault, albeit indirectly. Going with BT to change broadband providers after some advice you gave. Curse you ckn, curse you! *shakes fist* :P

Me? I'm with Zen internet... I moved from BT late last year after they announced they were going to track internet browsing to serve us "better adverts".

Edit: Was it the advice to move from cable and that you needed a BT line first? Ahhh...

Edited by ckn

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

:lol: If you ask me the whole thing is stupid I for one can't be bothered to pay for music anymore.

You need, i dont know, maybe something that blocks your IP address :ph34r:

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

:lol: If you ask me the whole thing is stupid I for one can't be bothered to pay for music anymore.

I think paying for music is important. The brilliant thing about the internet is that you can discover music and artists that you would probably never would've before. By paying for music, you are ensuring that musicians can keep creating their music. I do, however, have a problem with the current cost of music downloads and the DRM issue. I'm hoping that what Trent Reznor and Radiohead are doing with regards to selling their music will become the norm in the future.

Fides invicta triumphat

You need, i dont know, maybe something that blocks your IP address :ph34r:

Ermm maybe I need something like that if such a thing exists however though I might know someone who can sort something out. Anyway until I get this letter I'll keep downloading music for free.

I don

I think paying for music is important. The brilliant thing about the internet is that you can discover music and artists that you would probably never would've before. By paying for music, you are ensuring that musicians can keep creating their music. I do, however, have a problem with the current cost of music downloads and the DRM issue. I'm hoping that what Trent Reznor and Radiohead are doing with regards to selling their music will become the norm in the future.

No its for makes like I tunes to go ripping people off for downloading songs. Music shops unless they have a sale on are a total rip off. There was a dvd and cd that I wanted the dvd was 16 pound and the album was

I don

Ermm maybe I need something like that if such a thing exists

You only have to ask ;)

I didnt expect you to know these sort of things there again you might not.

You've never been round my gaff, have you :lol: