Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Last night I slept on a plane, and later on the back seat of my car. My car isn't very big. I then had a shower at the gym and went straight to work.

I got through the day, then at 5pm I got an email from a corporate partner in London. They wanted my mobile number because the deal they're working on may go through the night and they may need to call me for my considered and valuable input.

I did warn them that there is a significant likelihood of me being too fast asleep to hear the phone or give a coherent answer, but what tells me that it will start ringing at 1am?

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

No its for makes like I tunes to go ripping people off for downloading songs. Music shops unless they have a sale on are a total rip off. There was a dvd and cd that I wanted the dvd was 16 pound and the album was

Fides invicta triumphat

I have just spent 40 minutes on the phone with a very lovely lady. :)

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I'll be home in 24 days.

I need a comfy sofa.

Plenty of people have room on theirs according to the Forum Franchise thread. You not staying at Gemma's as planned?

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Plenty of people have room on theirs according to the Forum Franchise thread. You not staying at Gemma's as planned?

Bad English there.

I meant i'm in need of a comfy sofa. The one at home has my name on it already.

:ph34r:

Edited by bendyas

My new car has arrived. :)

I also got a very nice postcard this morning from a friend in Poland. :)

Did they enjoy it? When I went it was bloody boring.