Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Come into work this morning and don't know why I've bothered. No ###### else is in. :angry:

Spent yesterday clearing our lounge ready for painting :angry: and getting a new carpet laid. Finally getting rid of the god awful laminate flooring :), the previous owners of our house had really bad taste (magnolia everywhere ffs).

New bathroom also coming soon. :)

Fides invicta triumphat

I wrestled my fourth match last night in a Tag Team match.

My team was on the losing end, but the match really worked well and the crowd got behind it and really got into it, especially when, in my persona as the Iron Serb, I grabbed the mike off the Ring Announcer Kris, berated him for getting my name wrong, then called him a stupid, ignorant Englishman, before addressing the crowd with the same comment.

Got me the heat I wanted and set the match up nicely. Not bad, considering my leg is screwed

I want to force the mothers of the #### who broke into one of my sheds last night and stole two of my motorcycles to feed their verminous spawn neat bleach. :angry:

That's awful and pisses me off. Someone puts in the time and effort to restore/create something nice and #### who wouldn't know what it is like to work and earn something just take what they want. Hope you get the bikes back ok. Hangings too good for them.

Fides invicta triumphat

I want to force the mothers of the #### who broke into one of my sheds last night and stole two of my motorcycles to feed their verminous spawn neat bleach. :angry:

Really sorry about that.

I hope the police find them. I suspect that if they are veteran bikes there's a reasonable chance.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Thanks for that. They were recovered the same night, dumped behind local shops; one on its side. Luckily there is little or no damage.

It has cost me

Edited by Haloman

Glad you've got them back, but a bummer about the no claims :(

I've spent the evening making chocolates. I think I'm getting the technique now, I can do multi coloured/marbled efforts, so it might be time to move on to truffles and fillings.

There is a very rigourous quality control procedure in place, which involves me sampling the produce to ensure that nothing sub-standard gets fed to anyone else.

In fact, nothing gets fed to anyone else...

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

Glad you've got them back, but a bummer about the no claims :(

I've spent the evening making chocolates. I think I'm getting the technique now, I can do multi coloured/marbled efforts, so it might be time to move on to truffles and fillings.

There is a very rigourous quality control procedure in place, which involves me sampling the produce to ensure that nothing sub-standard gets fed to anyone else.

In fact, nothing gets fed to anyone else...

I am a professional chocolate taster.

I wrestled my fourth match last night in a Tag Team match.

My team was on the losing end, but the match really worked well and the crowd got behind it and really got into it, especially when, in my persona as the Iron Serb, I grabbed the mike off the Ring Announcer Kris, berated him for getting my name wrong, then called him a stupid, ignorant Englishman, before addressing the crowd with the same comment.

Got me the heat I wanted and set the match up nicely. Not bad, considering my leg is screwed

I knew you'd be a baddy!

'giggles like a schoolgirl mode on' the newest member is willy 'giggles like a schoolgirl mode off'

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I am not trying to put the boot in, but you don't think this might be a revenge thing from you waking up the neighbourhood playing with your bikes at 2am (as you mentioned in an earlier post)?

I am not saying for one minute this makes it okay to steal your bikes.