Uninteresting Trivial Facts

In Fallowfield, but quite close to Withington. Was wanting to get a bit further down Didsbury way now I'm going into postgrad and my housemates will be working, but the house has just totally been done out from head to toe and is looking pretty nifty, so decided to go for it. Plus no deposit to pay!

:lol:

We lived down Egerton road way for years. Some decent 30s semis down there. Back in 2002 there were a few on the market that I could've bought with a small mortgage (had some inheritance from the sale of my mother's house) and because I was just a poor post-grad I didn't bother. Worst decision of my life. :rolleyes:

Fides invicta triumphat

Ive had my nursery visit this morninge as part of my college placement. Every Thursday and Friday I will be working at the nursery from half past 8 in the morning til half 5 in the evening. Should be fun.

You mean a normal working day twice a week? How will you cope? :P

Fides invicta triumphat

Foul out there...plans cancelled...washer on...and me in bed for the afternoon :happy:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I've just been signed off again for another two months. :unsure:

They have also given me some metronidazole so going to feel poo and no booze for me for the next 33 days. :angry2:

Off to France to sit on a hill and recuperate. :)

I came downstairs this morning to a leak from my landing through into the kitchen, fridge freezer was like a water feature :O

Investigations found it is my central heating pump. I dont know, you have your heating off all summer & you switch it on & it cant cope :(

I have left my Dad sorting it. Aren't dads great like that :D

I came downstairs this morning to a leak from my landing through into the kitchen, fridge freezer was like a water feature :O

Investigations found it is my central heating pump. I dont know, you have your heating off all summer & you switch it on & it cant cope :(

I have left my Dad sorting it. Aren't dads great like that :D

Those of us with long enough memories would be able to remind you that when it comes to water features MIAG is your man :D

Plus he's old enough to be your father

I am in the Foix branch of McDonalds taking advantage of their free wifi. And of course a Royal Cheese.

I stayed in a place called Saintes yesterday which was not full of people sporting the big red Vee but instead had a rather splendid amphitheatre. I strode around saying things like "strength and honour" and asking innocent passers by whether or not they had any military experience until being locked up for the night by the gendarmes.