Uninteresting Trivial Facts

:blink:

I was feeling that way out. :dry:

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

I'm actually going to have one.

:)

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

go for it,everyone should be happy

remember the light at the end of the tunnel??

It may be you. Goodnight.

:blink:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

in answer....

although the male of the species may not be a diplomat by evolution I don't think they "are all the same"

that being said I have myself had cause to use that description of certain examples on occasion

I dont think there all the same its just a saying I come out with there are some nice males out there I do know that.

I don

everyone should be happy in life,

if I may be permitted to say...

go with your gut instinct in a new relationship and don't let yourself be treated as less than an equal,when you know you can trust someone you have it all,when you can't trust someone....

Yeah everyone should be. I guess one day the right lad will come along but im young and i guess its all part of growing up.

I don

The jam in Jammie Dodgers is not as nice as it once was. :(

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

Yeah everyone should be. I guess one day the right lad will come along but im young and i guess its all part of growing up.

Wise words. To be honest, lots of men are to$$ers in their youth but then maturity sets in. Wimmin mature faster than men.

Fides invicta triumphat

True, then all you are left with is mature to$$ers :P

:lol:

After a bad weekend that made me smile.

I wish my brain had an off switch.

yes...but do you really want 'nice'....?

In my experience the guys who are tossers get the girls. The girls moan about the tossers and wonder where all of the nice guys are, and then, instead of going for a nice guy go after another tosser and the cycle continues.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. ;)

Fides invicta triumphat